Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Visualization Expert to support the CMF team in creating digital assets for internal presentations. Our ideal candidate exhibits a proactive and self-motivated work methodology. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Create photo-realistic stills from 3D data
- Have a deep understanding of polygons, lighting, shaders, and textures
- Support design studio's internal needs with photo-realistic stills for presentations used by the CMF team
- Have a great knowledge of photographic principles and image architecture
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to collaborate with a wide spectrum of teams including Design, Brand, CMF, and Marketing
- Dedicated to supporting CMF rendering needs
- Import surface data for master files and digital reviews
- Curating digital material (CMF) library
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to prep 2D images and 3D data for color and material exploration
- Strong color acuity
- Apply materials in visual software
- Assist in high fidelity real-time review model to leadership
- Degree in visual art, animation, or equivalent experience.
- A strong portfolio of creative and dramatic visualization (automotive advantageous)
- Expert knowledge of Maya and/or VRED and a strong interest in Unreal or Unity
- Understanding of post-processing, VR, animation, and web-based assets
- A passion to move forward together as one team
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.