Join a leader in global professional services. At GHD we are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization by providing engineering, architecture, environmental, advisory, digital and construction services to private and public sector clients.
We have an immediate opening for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to help generate revenue and build the global brand of GHD in line with GHD’s business strategy. The CMO will lead the overall marketing strategy, that will have cut through in a competitive marketplace. This position can be based in most of the GHD office locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as London, Abu Dhabi and Singapore.
As a strategic partner to the business, the CMO will drive the company-wide response to evolving client expectations and behaviors in established markets and address unique demands from emerging markets.
The CMO will oversee a global team of over 200 marketing professionals. The successful candidate will lead the team through a recently approved digital marketing transformation roadmap. You will be responsible for implementation of brand management, market research, product management and communications.
The CMO reports to the Chief Client Officer. You will be required to build relationships with key partners to include the GHD Board, Executive Management Group, and regional Market Leaders. The ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders is key to success in this role.
Areas of responsibility include:
Marketing & Communications
- Lead all aspects of the company’s marketing initiatives globally & regionally, including demand generation, brand, creative, product marketing, content marketing, communications/PR, events, insights, and analytics. Assume stewardship of the company’s public profile. Protect and enhance GHD’s reputation among stakeholders including the media, analysts, trade associations and employees.
- Serve as an innovative brand ambassador internally and externally, creating smart, engaging, and creative content/messaging.
- Spearhead the digital marketing transformation strategy with a focus on client experience, revenue growth and marketing efficiencies:
- Drive utilization of analytics across the marketing division with implementation of new technology that will drive client understanding, client journeys, new service offerings and sales team success
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Significant experience in a senior global marketing and communications role within a matrix organization, commensurate to the role. Experience in a professional services environment highly regarded.
- Expertise executing marketing strategy across multiple channels. Experience in successful implementation of insight driven content & campaign marketing strategy, internal & external PR, events and online targeting for lead generation.
- Ability to lead complex change management and communications with appropriate partners to minimize cultural barriers and resistance.
- Client centric and data driven marketing professional – building and targeting across multiple complex audiences and personas.
- Leading and mentoring geographically dispersed global teams.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.