If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you!
Chapel of Memories Columbarium- Oakland is truly a place like no other. If you want to be in a position where you can make a difference in a person's day, this is for you. Originally designed in 1909, this Oakland Historical Landmark Building has long been considered one of the most beautiful historic buildings in all of California. Featuring stunning natural stonework, polished marble, delicate sculptures, and mosaic-tiled floors, it evokes renaissance beauty and serenity at every turn. With its many skylit rooms and interior gardens, it requires special care from special people.
Why is this opportunity for you?
- Chapel of Memories Columbarium is the largest funeral home in Oakland and is still growing
- Part of the historic Chapel of the Chimes Columbarium, designed by noted architects Julia Morgan and Aaron Green
- Passionate and supportive team environment
We've made it our life's work to take care of others - and that starts with our employees. Work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, benefits & work/life balance to change yours.
Employment at Chapel of Memories Columbarium - Oakland is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
We are seeking an Administrative Specialist. This position will work closely with the administrative group and provide support to the location's office management team. The successful candidate will have professional communication skills, computer proficiency, and strong attention to detail.
- Greet location visitors and answer calls
- Complete required permits and certificates
- Process pre-need and at-need sales contracts
- Create and modify documents, correspondence and reports
- Provide transportation services as needed
- Assist client-families with past due accounts and process payments
- Partner with Funeral Director's and Sales Counselors to assist client families in funeral and visitation planning
- Ensure all invoices are audited for accuracy before forwarding to the accounts payable department
- Process orders for Markers