Commercial Real Estate Associate Lawyer 2+ Years
A highly regarded firm in the San Francisco Bay area is seeking a Real Estate Associate Attorney. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 year relevant experience.
Why work for us?
Our firm offers competitive salary package as well as excellent working conditions and other perks such as (but not limited to) group health and dental insurance, flexible and very friendly work environment, extended time-off, and occasional paid office lunches.
We are a multi-service law firm with an excellent support staff. This position will involve working with our commercial real estate and lending group, working for a variety of clients. The successful candidate will have two (2) or more years of related experience.
* Draft, interpret and negotiate various real estate related contracts including commercial real estate leases, purchase and sale agreements, licenses, consulting and service agreements vendor and construction contracts, estoppels, SNDAs and other ancillary real estate documents.
* Assist with all phases of acquisitions, dispositions and leasing; including: examining title, use restrictions, zoning, surveys, easements, development agreements and CC&Rs; negotiating loan agreements; addressing closing requirements; and other legal due diligence as needed.
* Manage and resolve commercial tenant lease issues and ensure tenant lease compliance.
* Manage legal work for the company as needed. Help support the company's business needs and objectives through strong legal advice and guidance.
* Provide advice and counsel to executive members of the company regarding corporate business matters, real estate issues, and other general legal advice.
* Manage litigation and provide supervision for outside counsel, if needed.
- At least 2 years of real estate law experience.
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Current good standing with the California State bar.
- Proven work experience in Real esate litigation.
- Demonstrable experience researching, analyzing, deposing, and handling cases.
- Detail-oriented with excellent writing, communication, and case analysis abilities.
- Embodies core values of respect for leadership, hard work and integrity.
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in general/civil litigation.
- Monday - Friday
- All clients are required to wear masks.
- All employees are required to wear masks when less than 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer and masks readily available.
To apply, click the "Apply" button on this posting. Please include your Bar number as part of your resume. We are a well-established firm, and all our attorneys enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, comfortable work environment and resources to support their health and well-being. They also receive a commitment to their growth and career development from their leaders, mentor and teammates that is unparalleled among peers.
Law Firms: If your team needs any position(s) filled, we can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for consultation TODAY!
Search Consultant | gpac
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.