Ref ID: 00412-0011799570
Classification: Commercial Lender
Compensation: $45.00 to $55.00 hourly
Our client, a nationally recognized bank, is continuing to expand its underwriting team and is looking to onboard a contractor for a long-term contract to hire assignment. You would be responsible for ensuring that all commercial real estate loans are set up, processed & underwritten in a timely manner while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service. Responsibilities focus on successfully analyzing tax returns and financials ranging from complex to simple for various types of borrowers. Individual must have a thorough understanding of SFR processing, documentation and underwriting. This contract role will last through the end of 2021.
What you’ll do as a Commercial Real Estate Underwriter:
- Analyze, structure, underwrite and process loan requests and renewals for commercial real estate loans.
- Utilize financial statements, credit reports, industry data, appraisals and legal documentation to develop a comprehensive financial and risk assessment for prospective and existing customers.
- Interact with credit officers, loan officers, branch staff, appraisal staff, Legal staff, customers and other related team members regarding issues of credit quality, loan structure, pricing, risk grading and loan documentation.
- May also work closely with credit officers and account officers to negotiate loan terms and accompany account officers on customer calls when necessary.
- Work with Credit Support Group to prepare, complete and analyze spreads
- Recommend or approve loans within delegated lending authority.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, as well as bank policies and procedures.
Please reach out to Derek Feldshuh for more information.