Sanzaru is looking for a talented concept artist to join our cutting edge, experienced development team in crafting visually stunning and immersive worlds. As a Concept Artist, you will work directly with the art director and discipline leads to help create a breathtaking AAA game.
- Work directly with the art and game directors to develop the vision for the environments, characters and props in the game
- Create key art, color keys, and mood pieces to inspire and set the tone and look for the game
- Design and develop concepts for characters, sets, props, and environment assets for the game
- Thoroughly understand the 3D art pipeline and how environment, prop, character artists and game designers develop game assets
- Contribute with quick sketches and paint-overs to help the environment team in the development of game spaces
- Work directly with other artists and designers developing character, environments and props for the game
- Collaborate with game designers and 3D artists solving visual challenges that arise in development of game assets
- 3+ years of industry experience creating concept art for different game platforms
- Traditional art foundations in perspective, color, lighting, design and composition
- Understanding of architecture, geography, nature and narrative through environment design
- Understanding of anatomy, motion, and character design principles
- Experienced creating quick iterations and concepts as well as highly polished concept art pieces
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, or comparable digital painting software
- Experienced receiving feedback, multi-task and adapt easily to change
- Experienced reviewing and following extensive documentation
- A basic understanding of 3D software and game engines
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].