Are you looking for a career in the electrical construction industry with a stable company that always has lots of work? Do you enjoy putting in a hard days work and having something to show for it at the end of the day? Do you like working with your hands and getting to do something different each time? Are you looking to gain meaningful experience and make a difference? If so, we should talk.
We are Power Plus! A multi-industry leader in providing power when you need it, where you need it through intelligent and efficient power solutions. Weve built a 30-year reputation for excellence through our commitment to developing our people, providing exceptional, relationship-based customer service, and giving back to the community. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial company looking for like-minded individuals to continue to grow and expand our services, and to provide a world-class working environment.
Currently we are seeking a candidate to join our United States Temporary Power team as a Construction Laborer.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid Time Off
The Construction Laborer is a key position responsible for driving to customer job sites and ensuring safe and efficient installation of temporary power equipment. Outdoor work with frequent drive time; Position mostly requires doing various electrical tasks, heavy lifting, and ladder climbing. Frequent overtime is required. This is a full-time position.
- Load and stock company vehicle and drive to job sites.
- Install temporary power poles, wire and other equipment.
- Install permanent utility materials and equipment for a wide range of construction projects.
- Always hot check jobs before leaving to ensure there are no hot neutrals.
- Drive vehicles in accordance with laws and Power Plus! driving standards.
- Accurately report (every stop) to dispatch and scheduler. Fill out tickets, highlight maps and go over tickets with Mapper each day.
- Wear OSHA compliant safety equipment hard hats, etc.
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Ability to read maps
- Willingness to work on ladder (heights)
- Experience working with connecting phone systems a plus
- Class B or Class A license a plus
If you have always wanted to really make a difference, have your contributions be appreciated, and work for a place where loyalty, integrity, and hard work still means something, then we want to hear from you. Check out our YouTube video and see why you should work for Power Plus!
Powered by JazzHR