At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Software Engineering Manager in Technology as part of Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology, within our Wholesale Digital and Transformation space . Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
The Wholesale Digital and Transformation Technology organization is seeking a Dynamic Leader for the CRM Integration team. This leader will manage a team of approximately 10-12 people and interact with another 6 - 10 people offshore. This leader will be responsible development, delivery and support the modernization of the integrations that are supporting multiple CRM initiatives within Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology.
The team follows the Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology Agile methodology for delivery. The Software Engineering Manager provides overall direction and guidance to engineers/developers. They will drive integration development across multiple scrum teams and phases to ensure execution of project work including determining technology priorities. As a Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team and the business. You will also be responsible for sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback and assist in hiring talent. The Software Engineering Associate Manager works closely with the Software Engineering Manager and the Product Owners to build a backlog of business and technology priorities in accordance to well defined strategic roadmap for that work stream.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the CRM Integration engineering team, of individual contributor engineers and less experienced engineering managers
- Ensure the craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience, and scalability of solutions developed by the teams or third party providers
- Engage in mentoring and guiding the professional and technical development of more experienced engineers
- Identify and recommend opportunities for developing product functional and technical strategies for the domains, as well as the development of actionable short and long-term product roadmaps, by partnering with business product managers, lead systems architects, and more experienced engineers
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding strategic products of engineering teams to meet business objectives
- Oversee engineering teams to deliver commitments aligned to strategic product priorities
- Interpret and develop security, stability, and scalability within key areas of technology risk
- Collaborate and consult with agile teams and product managers to drive outcomes
- Interact directly with third party vendors and technology service providers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for technology engineering
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- 2+ years of Leadership experience
- 2+ years of offshore application development process experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to manage large or multiple technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Experience operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
- Design and Delivery of distributed technology
- 2+ years of experience with continuous integration development technologies
- Financial industry experience
- .NET experience
- Knowledge and understanding in Microservice development and Cloud based technologies
- Azure Experience
- KAFKA or APIGEE Experience
- Ability to work on call as needed
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- 333 Market St. - San Francisco, CA 94105
- 3585 Atlanta Ave. - Atlanta, GA 30354
- 190 River Rd. - Summit, NJ 07901
- 2700 S Price Rd. - Chandler, AZ 85286
- 150 E 42nd St. - New York, NY 10017
- 600 S 4th St.- Minneapolis, MN 55415
NY-Pay Range: $ 133,300.00-$237,100.00
$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.