Come join Total Airport Services and watch your career take off!
Are you looking to join a dynamic team while working flexible hours? Do you enjoy problem-solving and working with customers? Are you ready to be the face of an organization of more than 1,500 unique employees? If yes, then you are the perfect candidate for a career as a Customer Service Agent.
Starting Rate: $17.56
Successful Customer Service Agents will be able to:
- Servicing customers by performing meet and greets.
- Performs check-in for passengers and baggage and provides ticketing service.
- Boarding and deplaning the aircraft.
- Making public announcements.
- Providing baggage service and assisting passengers with mishandled baggage.
- Providing flight, tickets, and other travel information and directions to passengers.
- Sets up in preparation for aircraft arrival.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
What Do You Need?
- A valid photo I.D and Social Security Card.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances.
- To be punctual and commit to your assigned schedule.
Why Join Our Team?
- Get $250 for referring others
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Career development and training from our dedicated leadership team
The sky is the limit for our TAS Team!
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job description in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.