Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer phones, emails, and tickets to solve or escalate to appropriate support teams.
- Generates Service Desk Tickets
- Past Service Desk and Ticketing experience
- Assists End Users and Field Technicians with the Employee Self Service application
- Providing technical support across the company
- Handles customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution
- Responding in a timely manner to service incidents and requests
- Service desk analysts provide a single point of contact for users and must adhere to support procedures while respecting privacy regulations when handling sensitive data.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Position Requirements (Skills, Work Experience, Education, Certifications, Licenses, etc.):
- Service Desk / Help desk experience
- Ticketing system experience (Service Now preferred)
- Excellent Customer Service skills, including a positive attitude and ability to instill confidence in your customers.
- Proactive follow-up, effective problem resolution, and end-to-end ownership of the problems is required.
- Also requires proven ability to learn new systems as required to effectively support customer needs.
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work together with the team to build and maintain effective single point of contact.
- Must be customer centric and aggressive in promoting your customers' needs and getting them met.
- Exhibit quick-response customer support and work with clients over the phone to troubleshoot, analyze, diagnose, and engage appropriate technical resources to resolve client issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to develop good rapport with technology staff to foster positive team development to ensure accurate and timely updates and resolution to customer issues.
- Be motivated in personal growth to take advantage of learning opportunities at ACCO.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
Physical requirements: (The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Distance vision.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk and sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl (for purposes of assisting with project job walks and site inspections). The employee is occasionally required to reach above shoulder height to access storage cabinets and shelves.
- Hours: Must be flexible (Hours will be extended during the project)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.