We’re seeking an ambitious, hardworking and friendly Customer Service and Sales Representative to be part of our growing team! Our agency prides ourselves in providing top level customer services.
http://distancestudio.com/project/al-raha-residence-competition/ Customer Service & Sales Representative Duties:
- Cross sell insurance products, identify sales leads, and follow-up with outbound calls
- Understand and analyze client’s life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the client needs
- The ability to work independently
- Perform marketing duties as assigned
- Assist clients to resolve general customer service inquiries as needed
- Following up with existing and potential customers
- Reviewing coverage selections with customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Maloyaroslavets Attributes needed to be successful:
- High-energy, positive approach
- Business Results: Able to meet individual performance metrics and goals
- Multi-tasking: Able to successfully juggle multiple priorities at any given time
- Attention to detail: Follow-through and eagerness to market our products are very important in handling daily activities of the office
- Communication: Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Job knowledge: Understand basic product, billing, underwriting and processing guidelines
- Teamwork: Accept feedback when offered and work well with others
- Ability to be empathetic: Positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications - excellent grammar and proofreading
- Problem solving: Able to research and identify timely solutions to customer-related problems
- Solid computer skills with knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Insurance: 1 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Property and Casualty License (Required)
Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Medical benefits
*This position is with a Farmers independent contractor agent, not with Farmers Insurance Companies. Employees of Farmers agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. Farmers agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. Farmers agents’ employees are not employees of Farmers.
This is a Full-Time, permanent position!