Data-Powered Recruitment Marketing Platform
*Our mission is to make it easy for companies to attract and hire great talent*
Recruitics is a data-centric recruitment marketing agency that makes it easy for the
world’s leading brands to attract and hire great talent. The company revolutionized
recruitment advertising in 2012 with the introduction of the world’s first recruitment
marketing analytics and optimization platform. This innovative platform now powers
Recruitics’ industry-leading suite of talent attraction solutions which include
programmatic job ad advertising, targeted advertising, brand awareness, and
candidate sourcing and engagement.
The Senior Campaign Manager role on the Media Team is a key function responsible
for the oversight, growth, and delivery of Paid Social advertising. The media this
individual is responsible for overseeing includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
Snapchat, and TikTok. This position may also have management responsibilities.
S/he will be deployed on specific strategic accounts to deliver outstanding results
for our clients and will also be responsible for deploying his/her team to do the
* Work in platform to configure campaigns - setup budgets, targeting, creative
and run dates
* Validate budgets against allocated POs
* Install and configure pixels to track events and create remarketing
audiences. Partner with the Client Integrations team to guide proper event
* Use platform expertise to ensure campaigns are properly configured to
deliver against the campaign goals
* Deliver a seamless client onboarding experience on new accounts
* Write ad copy as needed to align with platform specifications and best
* Monitor ongoing performance to identify areas of opportunity
* Adjust campaigns based on learnings to elevate performance: identify new
audiences, refine objective-based strategies, adjust ad formats, etc.
* Track spend to ensure pace aligns with campaign goals. Adjust as needed to
ensure the media paces appropriately.
* Communicate with internal teammates to ensure ongoing campaign
performance and updates are understood.
* Empower the Marketing and Client Strategy Teams with updates and
* Deliver reporting at agreed upon intervals to demonstrate the outcomes of
* Demonstrate media expertise in how data is understood and information
synthesized to articulate a data story
* Communicate campaign insights and recommendations - these will help
elevate the discussion around this media in the conversation with clients.
*Drive standards into delivery and the team *
* Establish and document key information about accounts and setups and
ensure information is accurate and updated as needed.
* Establish and deliver against agreed upon procedures to enable scale
* Monitor queue of work to ensure SLAs are met on assigned accounts
* Using platform expertise, partner with Director, Paid Social to support
* Extremely detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
* Values building and growing relationships. Skilled at teaching, growing
* Expert knowledge of Paid Social Media Strategies across platforms like
Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and LinkedIn
* Advanced understanding of digital advertising platforms and technology
(DSPs, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok etc.)
* Process driven and scale oriented.
* Skilled oral and written communicator with the ability to work with distributed
teams to drive results.
* Knowledge and use of collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, Asana, etc.
* Thirst for knowledge and openness to learn.
* Familiarity with recruitment marketing and/or talent attraction a huge plus.
*Education and Experience*
* 5-8 years of experience in Marketing roles
* 3+ years of experience in Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads,
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or
Recruitics offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time employees. Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply. Recruitics is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by State and Federal law.