Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumHealth is currently seeking a Director Marketing Reporting & Analysis to join our marketing analytics, modeling, and testing team within OptumHealth Product Marketing. This role will primarily support the Optum Financial business segment.
We are seeking an individual with strong analytical and story-telling skills, who will be a key contributor helping to convey marketing’s impact and influence in driving business results. This individual be responsible for analyzing across a comprehensive suite of marketing tactics utilizing data from multiple sources to drive business strategy, specifically: improve client acquisition and retention, market effectively and efficiently and deliver optimum client experience. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement and solve for them using analysis to make strategic or tactical recommendations
- Develop product level financial modeling/analytics
- Ensures analysis drives appropriate marketing investment decisions and marketing plan activities
- Integrates key profitability drivers and measures of success into a continuous feedback loop for trending and improvement
- Scientifically measure and accurately attribute the influence of specific marketing mix elements (including hand-offs to channels) to better align and prioritize resources and improve efficiencies
- Work in a collaborative manner with the data science team to create statically significant testing plans, consumer profiling, PEI modeling and other advanced analytics
- Expertise with key marketing activities and systems - including Segmentation, Campaign Analytics, Email Analytics, Web Analytics and Social Properties
- Strategic thinking and analytic skills: the ability to take the insights from marketing activities and weave them together with other internal and external information
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, particularly with the ability to cross technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong business judgment, leadership and integrity: They should be a tenacious decision maker, able to bring a healthy, aggressive, yet responsible approach to business
- Strong executive communication skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Results driven mindset in a constantly changing environment
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
- 7+ years in analysis experience, with an emphasis on rigorous analytical insights that are used to help develop marketing strategies
- 2+ years of experience in financial services
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- 10+ years of analysis experience
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Director Marketing Reporting and Analysis, Marketing, Data Analysis, Financial Experience, Banking, Financial Insights, ROI, PEI Modeling, Testing, Financial Modeling, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote