Ref ID: 31000-9503363203
Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Our client is looking to quickly hire a Finance Director for their Non-Profit company
The Finance Director will be responsible for all fiscal matters: financial reports, audit preparation, grant accounting, and financial administration. They will work with senior management to oversee business planning and human resources and supervise staff as appropriate.
Prepare monthly financial statements, including accurate data for a funding source, program, and budget comparison. Issue reports for donors, funders, and the board of directors.
- Maintain account reconciliation and analyses for balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare and implement a cost-allocation system for financial reporting.
- Manage organization cash flow and forecasting.
- Propose and seek approval for revisions to grant budgets as necessary and implement appropriate changes
- Supervise Finance Associate
- Oversee payroll, check preparation, and disbursements.
- Review accounts payable and payroll for accuracy and compliance with funding regulations.
- Update and implement business policies and practices and make recommendations for changes as necessary.
- Effectively communicate and present critical financial matters to the Board of Directors.
- Monitor the annual audit process and liaise with the Audit Committee and Finance Committee of the Board as needed.
- Assist with annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with Executive Director.