Urgently hiring Director of MEMS Software and Simulation for Global Semiconductor Market Leader
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alvin Truong
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a rapidly growing publicly-traded global semiconductor company that is looking for a Director of MEMS Software and Simulation to lead our talented team of lead a team of software engineers, computational physicists, and designers to define and successfully make software tools that are utilized in market leading MEM-based products.
If you are a Director of MEMS Software and Simulation with a strong background in automation and optimization of resonator designs, and Reducing time-to-market of MEMS-based products Please apply today!
Why join us?
- Strong Compensation Package + RSU's
- Extensive PTO
- Huge Room for Growth
- Weekly Lunches & Fun Company Culture!
- Great 401k Match
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Lead a team of software developers and computational physicists to define and create tools for mechanical simulation, design automation and optimization, data management and analysis
- Serve as a coach to your team, manage your team’s advancement, and hire new employees.
- Be involved in creating a technical roadmap for our engineering team and work with marketing to define new products based on new technologies.
- Lead development of new MEMS technologies, enhance the performance of existing devices, improve measurement or simulation infrastructure
- Synthesize technical work product for effective communication to the company
- Create a software and simulation vision that enables SiTime’s technical roadmap
- Provide your own technical contributions
- Work in cross-functional engineering teams, including MEMS, circuits, systems, and packaging
- MS or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of MEMS or specialty sensors industry experience; 10+ years preferred
- Proficiency in a programming language such as C, C++, Java, Python or Matlab
- Track record of successful engineering projects as team lead
- Prior experience supervising engineers as direct reports
- Preferred experience in one or more of the following: computational software development, software design patterns, parallel programming, mechanical design, finite element analysis, data analysis, or visualization
- Prior MEMS experience or a related field
- Background of delivering high-quality and useful software tools
- Experience in designing and conducting lab experiments, preferably with RF measurement
- Basic knowledge of programing languages, circuits, metrology equipment and methods
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.