Now Hiring DRIVERS
Drive into a GREAT CAREER - We want YOU to join our TEAM!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide safe transportation within our community.
Due to COVID safety precautions, please call to schedule your interview:
510-724-0475 Ext. 158 or Ext. 127
- Competitive wages and PAID TRAINING
- Room for growth/advancement
- Benefits package (after qualification period) and paid vacation and sick leave
- Drug free work place
- Providing excellent customer service and on-time passenger pick-up and delivery.
- Ensure safe and clean vehicle condition at the start and end of each shift.
- Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain CDL B with airbrake and passenger endorsement permit.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Ability to navigate the service area through use of maps, and knowledge of service area.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.