Operations Manager - Commercial Electrical
Well established electrical contractor is looking to add an Operations Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven. They offer competitive salaries (DOE), bonus opportunities, and benefits packages.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with Division Managers to set operational sales goals and prepare quarterly and annual sales projections.
- Responsible for generating opportunities, industry partnerships, and vendor agreements that lead to new revenue generation or profit increase in existing markets.
- Provides Means and Methods, Preconstruction, Estimating, and Division Management guidance to managers.
- Reviews and approves major bids, agreements, and complicated designs.
- Represents the company with customers, vendors, and other business partners.
- Contributes to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
- Responsible for motivating and guiding the Electrical team to achieve and surpass goals and provide the vision of specific strategy in the systems and specialty market.
- Assist in developing budgets for the division and monitors based upon the agreed-upon annual baseline budget planning requirements.
- Seeks out and acts on opportunities to continuously improve; instills innovation mindset with the group and effectively leads and manages change.
- Mentors, coaches and develops direct reports and support them in developing their teams.
- B.S. in Construction Management, Business, Electrical Engineering or related academic field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 15 years of experience leading business operations in the low voltage industry.
- Extensive experience in Commercial Electrical projects
- Strong communications skills, ability to navigate and resolve conflict effectively.
- Proven ability to develop and motivate a team; strong leadership skills; interpersonal skills; ability to motivate direct and indirect staff.
- Experience with carrier services a plus.
- Employer Paid Medical Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Dental & Vision Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- 401(k) and Roth(k) retirement plans with company matching contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability income protection
- Education Assistance Program
Take your career to the next level and APPLY NOW.
Please contact Jill Melchert directly, call, text or email 605-679-9263 [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.