There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Nursing here isn't for everybody. Instead of seeing a handful of patients each day, your work may affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Event Operations Center (EOC) Supervisor is responsible for the overall performance, productivity, development, guidance and advancement for operations within the Event Operation Center. Assist the Event Operation Center (EOC) Manager by supervising the day-to-day activities of the EOC department regarding the operation, planning and implementation to ensure the department objectives are fulfilled per the various contractual requirements.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within U.S as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for the oversight of training and maintenance of LHI’s Network Providers to ensure performance of quality services that result in successful event fulfillment
- Responsible for servicing provider network and event specific decisions including event specific fee schedules and concessions
- Oversee the initial and continuing education training for providers pertaining to in-clinic and on-location dental services and on-site PHA services
- Administer department/Company policy and procedures to include: handling employee issues, monitoring PTO and overtime, timesheet approval, interviewing, oversight of new hire orientation and routine departmental tasks
- Supervise EOC staff to ensure that productivity and quality standards are met; ensure training, development and individual development and performance of staff
- Provide guidance to EOC Coordinators in taking event requests, allocating equipment, assigning compliant team members and finalizing travel arrangements
- Provide guidance to staff for provider inquiries, concerns, complaints, appeals and grievances. Manage and promote provider and customer satisfaction
- Analyze and refine practitioner networks to assure appropriate network composition. Identify provider trends and cost savings opportunities
- Recommend process flow changes when needed
- Create and maintain policies and procedures for training standards, contract compliance, and quality industry standards of these practices
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Experience working with and engaging high level customers
- Proven ability to lead and direct others as well as manage and monitor performance
- Proven ability to identify and facilitate appropriate training techniques
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office and considers themselves technically savvy
- Travel on an occasional basis and availability via phone after hours and on weekends
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Experience in Databases, SharePoint, Learning Management System (LMS), distance learning software
- Understanding of medical and dental providers and associated troubleshooting techniques
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate through use of verbal, written and interpersonal means with a diverse group of people/disciplines at all levels of an organization
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with LHI. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators in cost-effective health care management. And when you join our team, you’ll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We’ve joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We’re located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We’re supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission-driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $43,200 to $76,700. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $47,700 to $84,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Event Operations Center Supervisor, Optum, OptumServe, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, National Readiness Certification, LMS, Operations, Supervisor, Telecommute, Telecommuter