Family Lawyer Attorney 3+ years
Seniority Level: Associate Attorney
Employment Type: Full Time
- 100% employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- Competative salary
Who We Are:
We are a diverse team of legal professionals that enjoy helping our clients through a difficult time, value work-life balance, and foster a fun collegial work environment.
What We Believe In:
- Exceptional client service. Our clients are going through one of the hardest times in their lives, and it is our honor to guide them through the legal process. It is our responsibility ensure our clients are advised, empowered, and cared for. This is where we excel.
- Innovation. We provide tailored services based on client needs. We love to think outside of the box to make the legal process as easy as possible for our clients.
- Team Approach/All hands-on deck. No task is too small, we are all here to support and learn from each other, regardless of our position or level of experience.
- Rigorous honesty and feedback. We are proud of the environment we have created where all team members are encouraged to provide and receive rigorous and respectful feedback.
- Work-life balance. It is of utmost importance to us that our team is happy and healthy. Our vacation policy and billable hour requirements reflect this. We believe that we need to take good care of ourselves in order to take care of others.
Who You Are:
You are smart, thoughtful about your client's needs, exhibit cultural humility, and are thoughtful about how to best maintain your own work-life balance. You love being part of a close-knit team and are willing to support your team members to ensure that we all have a great workday. You are passionate about strategizing case work with others and enjoy mentoring and supervising attorneys, so they feel supported in their professional growth. You provide excellent legal advocacy to your clients keeping the big picture in mind so that your clients feel empowered to make the best decisions for their case.
Desired Skills and Work History
- Demonstrated management experience supervising attorneys, paralegals, and/or administrative staff; Or experience that suggests an excellent ability to manage.
- Minimum of 3+ years of family law experience.
- Exceptional litigation skills, trial skills, writing/legal research skills.
- Crafts thoughtful and individually tailored pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
- Experience or willingness to mediate dissolution matters.
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining professionalism and peace of mind.
- Thoughtful interpersonal skills and management with an eye towards our firm values.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.