We are a medium-sized, modern law firm seeking a dedicated attorney to join our San Francisco office! Our law office is thriving, and we'd love to add another litigator to our growing staff.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Gathering evidence and testimony from clients and involved parties
- Developing and implementing family law strategies for all stages of the legal process
- Establishing and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with clients as well as staff at all levels
- Maintaining clear and complete documentation
- Negotiating effectively on behalf of clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- A law degree and current California law license
- Sound knowledge of California family law
- Experience negotiating with an assertive and measured approach to resolution
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Health insurance (50% company-paid)
- Company-paid dental and vision
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Company-paid disability
This role represents a great opportunity with a challenging and professional environment. If you think you're a good fit, we want to talk to you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- California Bar (Required)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.