buy generic neurontin Essential Functions:
- Models and creates an environment in which the Guest is always right; ensures a positive Guest service experience.
- Responds positively and quickly to Guest concerns.
- Hires high quality people who demonstrate and ensure consistent Guest satisfaction.
- Ensures all employees are trained and empowered to deliver total Guest satisfaction.
- Evaluates each employee's ability to maintain high levels of Guest satisfaction.
- Continuously improves the skills, knowledge and morale of all employees.
- Train, coach and provide regular performance feedback (positive and corrective)
- Makes a continuous effort to maintain a fun and enjoyable working experience in the restaurant at all times.
- Develops and executes the business plan (key elements include fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning and local restaurant marketing) for the restaurant.
- Utilizes labor effectively to meet budget.
- Responsible for financial results
- Executes company-wide marketing programs
- Enforces all labor laws (federal, state and local).
- Upholds company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of our Guests and employees.
- Models and encourages CKE shared values.
- Is completely focused on and driven by the Guest.
- Is of high personal integrity and treats all employees with honesty, respect and dignity.
- Is performance oriented and driven; clearly communicates performance expectations, measures performance results, recognizes and rewards good performance and is intolerant of poor performance.
Qualifications - External
High school diploma or equivalent.
Somma Vesuviana EXPERIENCE
3 - 5 years in management position (preferably restaurant experience)
Able to work a standard 47 ½ - 50 hour work week; able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively. Able to work the days and hours as designated (scheduled) by the General Manager or District Manager.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling and P & L management.
- Organizational, planning and time management
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Work long hours.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around heat.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant operations and employee work performance.
- Able to lift 50 - 75 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.