Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Finance brings together enterprise functions that drive Wells Fargo's financial management, including accounting and control, financial planning and analysis, line of business finance, asset-liability management, treasury, tax management, and the company's investment portfolios. They also inform shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, employees, and leaders of the company's financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines.
Technology Finance drives financial management for the multi-billion dollar Wells Fargo Technology organization acting as trusted business partners by measuring cost and value, providing insights, analytics and recommendations to facilitate good business decisions and to maximize the value delivered to our customers. Our mission is to provide exceptional financial insights delivered through simple and transparent solutions.
An important leadership role that will be part of the Technology End User and Collaboration Service organization The following areas will be in focus for this role.
- Budget and Forecasting activities across the organization. Organizing and participating in monthly close process and forecast updates. Work on analysis for review with Senior Leadership, identify areas of concern and opportunity.
- Mature product management mindset and increase financial acumen in support of the model.
- Support central management and coordination of division wide focus areas – resource and vendor management, Run the Bank / Change the Bank analysis. Additional initiatives will include unit rate analysis, Sub Initiative Business Case coordination, efficiency programs, allocation of technology expense, and others. Connect the related actions to all aspects of the financials.
- Balance financials across various tools (FAST, STAMP, CFT) ensuring one source of truth for financial information and reporting. Create and support common reporting standards.
Specifically, we seek:
- Problem Solving: Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve problems. Accurately analyzes complex issues, ensuring identification of underlying root causes. Demonstrates the ability to solve problems under conditions of uncertainty and ambiguity. Generates alternative solutions and expertly handles obstacles.
- Professional Skills: Capable prolific communicator that is comfortable working with a wide variety of Technology leaders, stakeholders and business partners. Proven teamwork skills; excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Creativity and Innovation: Able to think creatively and critically to identify opportunities to uniquely and effectively meet customer needs. Strong ability to assess market and competitive conditions and to develop creative, break-through approaches supporting improved customer experiences and operational efficiencies.
- Analytical Thinking: Obtains and uses data necessary to identify opportunities or understand problems; uses quantitative techniques to make it actionable
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead without authority within a matrixed environment
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate data trends both visually and verbally
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Ability to research, analyze, document, and present organizational metrics that drive business decisions
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Essbase and/or SmartView experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Highly effective, consultative leader with a proven ability to coherently present complex financial topics tailored to audiences of varying seniority and functions in order to create understanding and influence decisions
- Displays strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus and proven ability to quickly adapt to changing situations
- Leadership experience in strategic planning, developing innovative solutions; driving organizational change and managing teams through change with exceptional track record of delivering results
- Strong ability to manage in a matrixed organization, leading the work while identifying, directing and coordinating resources not in your chain of command
- Advanced technical experience with toolsets like Microsoft Office, Essbase/SmartView/Dodeca, Project Tracking, and Costing tools
- Proven ability to develop and sustain strong relationships across various working groups
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.