Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced Finance & Procurement Analyst to work remotely in support our enterprise networking and cloud solutions client based in San Francisco, California (CA).
The Finance & Procurement Analyst will play a key role in financial and procurement management and ensure that staff and management receive high quality, professional and responsive services. You will also implement financial and procurement management policies, procedures and systems and ensure compliance with corporate and project standards as well as maintain oversight of day-to-day financial and procurement activities.
- Finance & Procurement Analyst will serve as a central point of contact for all teams within Digital Workplace for finance and procurement related matters; Including serving as a liaison between Digital Workplace and corporate Finance
- Partner with leads and manage preparation of and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end management reports (i.e., Allocation/Controllable Expenses, Forecasting, Budgeting)
- Contribute to continuous improvement of financial and procurement management policies and procedures to simplify and drive efficiency
- As a Finance & Procurement Analyst, you will develop and maintain effective working relationships across the team and provide high quality and responsive services through frequent communication and quick resolution of issues (i.e., transaction discrepancies)
- Organize and maintain comprehensive financial and procurement files and ensure all recording is compliant
- Process all invoices and onboarding of vendors for Digital Workplace including troubleshooting issues as they arise to ensure timely processing and payments
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure a high level of ROI and service satisfaction, through ensuring the payments go out on time