Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Finance brings together enterprise functions that drive Wells Fargo's financial management, including accounting and control, financial planning and analysis, line of business finance, asset-liability management, treasury, tax management, and the company's investment portfolios. They also inform shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, employees, and leaders of the company's financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines.
Technology Finance is seeking an experienced, highly skilled professional to enable the delivery of Finance Planning & Analytics functions for Consumer and Small Business Banking Technology (CSBBT) and Digital Technology and Innovation (DTI). The Technology Finance team is accountable for the strategic planning and execution of finance activities supporting the Agile-based journeys and product teams. We partner with Technology, Finance, Supply Chain, Risk, and HR to support the operational needs of our people, process and business systems.
The role requires a leader with strong finance experience, excellent written and verbal communication, effective influence, and focus on operational excellence. A key differentiator will be the ability to think strategically and operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed corporate environment. The role will lead the delivery of financial planning and advisory functions for CSBBT & DTI Technology Finance, which include developing and coordinating financial planning & execution, including baseline forecasts, expense review, month-end analysis, plan transfers, capacity planning, and strategic insights to mitigate financial risk, and identify opportunities to better position Technology and Business partners. This role also provides leadership and execution support for initiatives that require a top-of-the-house view and performs ad hoc analyses for executive management.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager for Consumer and Small Business Banking and Digital Technology and Innovation, the Finance Sr Consultant will be responsible for ownership of analysis and reporting of key metrics, forecasting, reporting as well as other consulting activities related to financial controls, risk management, and operating reviews.
High Level Responsibilities:
- Lead analysis and reporting of Tech Finance functions including monthly/quarterly forecasting, capacity management, accruals, costing, and workforce optimization.
- Establish and enhance reporting and review processes which create efficiencies for our Finance and Tech partners.
- Responsible for financial analysis, research to support decision-making, and monthly Management Business Reviews.
- Establish process controls, metrics to monitor performance, identify gaps, and develop action plans to improve.
- Month-end reconciliation of Statement of Work and software contract expenditures with forecast.
- Leads finance projects/initiatives that impact one or more Technology Portfolios.
- Financial control and budgeting oversight
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics and reporting; or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- 3+ years of experience supporting finance or accounting functions
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- 3+ years of business process experience
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $100,800 Mid: $144,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
TX-Irving: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.