We are actively seeking 2x Fitness Experts to support one of the largest tech companies that is headquartered in Seattle, WA. Role will be 100% remote but candidates must reside out of WA, OR, CA, AZ, OR NV to be considered. Must work in PST time zone. Pay $22/hr
- Fitness Experts will support workstreams around research and development of training-related products and services
- Expertise in the subject matter and attention to detail in the context of programming and planning are critical to this role.
- The role is very confidential so they cannot share too much with candidates yet they need to hire fitness experts that really guide their projects as they are the ones guiding training and creating features based on their guidance.
- Fitness experts it will be some work with software on occasion but looking for trainers providing feedback, developing fitness plans for users, trainers with this of exp building fitness/nutrition plans and understand diff fitness goals to help clients achieve these goals. Main function is to help develop fitness plans, guide through fitness goals, work with clients, anything that has to do with being a trainer.
- They will have check-ins with their manager, whoever is owning project they are working with.
- They will be reviewing client data on dashboards, interpreting data and changing recommendations based on data.
- They will be dealing with large datasets: # of clients multiplied by dozen or dozen and half data fields for each person; both biometrics and general metadata for that person; per participant they will have about 3 workouts per week
buy Lyrica online in uk Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Years of exp: 2-3+ years ideally overall; ideally at least 1+ year in a virtual setting
- Training clients virtually and have strong expertise in subject matter
- Familiarity with basic fitness concepts
- Corporate setting (corp exp is a plus but not a disqualifier; they would even consider front desk at a fitness center as corp exp); the reason behind this is they will need to shift from a job on their feet to being behind a desk
- Someone who can review client biomarkers and make determinations from that i.e. row item on a spreadsheet
- At least one national-level personal training certification or degree in relevant field (personal training, exercise science)
- National certifications include:
* NASM/National Academy of Sports Medicine
* NSCA/National Strength and Conditioning Association
* ISSA/International Sports Sciences Association
* ACSM/American College of Sports Medicine
* ACE/American Council on Exercise
-Experience training remotely; at least 1 year of virtual training
-Familiarity with standardized fitness measurements and testing; building fitness/nutrition plans, etc.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, were dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todays workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.