Specialty/Competency: Cybersecurity & Privacy
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Not Specified
A career in our Cybersecurity, Privacy and Forensics will provide you the opportunity to solve our clients most critical business and data protection related challenges. You will be part of a growing team driving strategic programs, data analytics, innovation, deals, cyber resilency, response, and technical implementation activities. You will have access to not only the top Cybersecurity, Privacy and Forensics professionals at PwC, but at our clients and industry analysts across the globe.
Our Investigations team focuses on helping our clients to detect and investigate fraudulent activities or irregularities within their organisation. As part of our team, you will perform fraud investigations, forensic accounting engagements, litigation support, crisis response, insurance claims support, and address anti-kickback and anti-bribery matters for a diverse group of both public and private multinational clients, not-for profits and state and local governments. You will work closely with the office of general counsel, chief compliance officers, boards and outside counsel. Our team not only helps clients respond to instances of fraud or irregularity, but also works with them to emerge stronger as an entity.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Engineering
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Having the ability to think critically about problem at hand and apply analytics strategy to solve problem and/or identify relevant observations for reporting;
- Having attention to detail; ability to clearly document work performed and observations identified;
- Having the availability for both domestic and international travel on short notice and work additional hours as necessary;
- Having proficiency with oral and written communication skills;
- Possessing knowledge of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), and experience with SQL, Alteryx, Power Query and / or other ETL tools;
- Possessing knowledge of business intelligence & data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik);
- Having exposure to data from accounting systems application such as SAP, Oracle / PeopleSoft, JD Edwards etc.;
- Having exposure to a range of statistical and analytical techniques such as: Natural language processing, machine learning, conceptual modelling, algorithms, statistical analysis, predictive modeling and hypothesis testing;
- Having experience leading analytic teams that have created and applied analytic frameworks to solve complex business problems;
- Having the ability to identify and process critical data (e.g. internal client data, external public data, and new sources of data) to challenge the status quo through innovative thought leadership in the application of quantitative methodologies to improve decision-making;
- Having the ability to work with management to establish a strategy for each client and project, setting and managing client expectations, and managing project deadlines and deliverables; and,
- Having experience developing long-term client relationships and help with business development: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.