Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
-Acts in a technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products.
-Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices. Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments.
-Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments.
-Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures. Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
-Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in
resolution of highly complex technical problems.
-Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff.
-Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
Selected candidate will be required to work within one of the following Wells Fargo locations: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX; 2600 S Price Road, Chandler AZ; 1525 West W. T. Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience with UI (User Interface) Development in one or a combination of the following: Angular, React JS, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), MVVM (Model-View-View Model)
- 5+ years of front-end software engineering experience
- 2+ years of Single Page Application (SPA) with micro frontend experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
- 2 + years of experience developing web applications utilizing HTML 5
- 2+ years of experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Working knowledge of Cloud Platforms in one or a combination of the following: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience working with native SDK, web view on mobile
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.