Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Contract Marketing Manager for a well known tech company in Newark, CA! This role is hiring ASAP! Apply today!
- Own and develop marketing strategies with cloud partners such as Google, Pexip, RingCentral and other key technology partners to drive sales pipeline, build brand awareness, and continuously optimize developing market opportunities.
- Execute marketing initiatives including joint messaging, content mapping and creation, demand generation, promotions, web presence, paid media, social activations, industry events, and more.
- Collaborate with regional marketers to align key partners into field marketing campaigns, key vertical markets and drive awareness across sales, product, field, and product marketing.
- Produce joint partner content such as case study videos, webinars, road show presentations, web content, and more.
- Represent the partner perspective as a partner advocate and trusted advisor both internally and externally.
- Act as the brand ambassador for the partner and maintain a keen eye on creative to ensure brand consistency and compliance for the partner.
- Regularly meet with key partners to assess program success and leverage developing market opportunities.
- Develop training plans for internal sales and external partner teams to share the joint messaging and solutions.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing for a high tech company.
- 5+ years marketing experience; partner marketing experience with resellers, distributors and system integrators is a major plus.
- A self-starter mentality with experience in a fast-paced, high growth software and/or hardware company and an understanding of how to plan and execute joint go-to-market initiatives.
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs, including global and regional campaigns.
- Experience translating campaign results into actionable insights and future optimizations across creative, planning and partner campaigns.
- Experience with marketing events (live and digital), campaigns and creating B2B marketing assets.
- Strong project management skills with a focus on execution and working with cross-functional teams.
- An understanding of how to connect business goals and brand objectives to KPIs.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills; adept at leading executive, regional and internal meetings.
- Working knowledge and/or openness to learn and understand how martech tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, AI technology and other new sources/tools are used to track MQLs, SQLs and campaigns and set key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Great team player, strong influencer, and ability to lead cross-functional groups with an orientation towards execution.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or relevant field of study.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.