- Build, manage, and set direction for teams as a whole as well as for individual team member success.
- Identify and solve systemic, organizational-wide problems, influence, and build strong relationships. Partner with Product Management and Engineering to define needs to support strategic planning and execution as well as metrics, program requirements, and scope.
- As a cross-functional partner, lead technical discussions and be a thought leader during product reviews and be responsible for designing and executing process and strategy frameworks that facilitate product-related goal setting, decision making, and business impact.
- Articulate to stakeholders your team’s technology requirements, goals, and milestones.
- Integrate your technical knowledge, subject-matter expertise, and understanding of trends to make sound decisions and influence business direction through data-driven analysis.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases.
- Perform risk and change management on projects.
- Influence program/product direction and simplify complexity.
http://rongotaiapartments.co.nz/?author=3 Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 12+ years of software industry experience, including systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- 7+ years of people management experience leading teams to deliver technical programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Experience communicating and representing work to senior leadership and framing discussions to gain valuable feedback and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing and leading teams through multi-disciplinary relationships, including product management and engineering to drive product impact.
- Experience with organizational design and building teams for scale.
- Experience managing managers.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].