About the role
Company is looking for a Head of Acquisition Marketing to come help Company Coaching grow! Company Coaching is a new tutoring marketplace launched to provide 1on1 online tutoring to K-12 students with Certified teachers. We are looking for a B2C or SMB marketer who is data-driven and results-oriented. This person should have past hands-on successes building an acquisition strategy from the ground up and have experience testing and scaling various marketing channels such as, but not limited to, SEM, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Partnerships, Referral, Content, Direct Mail, and other digital and non-digital mediums.
This high-visibility and high-impact position will report to the Head of Growth under Company Coaching’s product organization. It’s a unique opportunity to join a mission driven company and help grow and scale their newest product. This person would focus on marketing to both parents as well as teachers.
What You'll Do:
- Own Company Coaching’s acquisition strategy by developing short term plans and long term plans to increase both sides of the marketplace.
- Test and scale out our paid digital and non-digital channels such as SEM, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Partnerships, Referral, Content, Direct Mail, podcasts, etc.
- Own end-to-end from strategy, forecasting, budgets, tracking, attribution to ROI results.
- Partner closely with the Head of Growth, Head of Lifecycle to build a strong end-to-end customer engagement strategy.
- You have 4-9 years of acquisition and growth marketing experience, preferably in B2C or SMB with SaaS subscription experience.
- Experience with subscription models (free trial, activation, engagement, churn, ltv).
- You have a strong hands-on history of success testing, launching and scaling various digital channels. Must be able share growth metrics to show your impact.
- You showed continuous career progression with increased levels of responsibilities.
- You have experience building an acquisition strategy and sorting through the technical aspects of setting up analytic tracking from the ground up.
- You have strong analytical skills across core business metrics. You are well versed forecasting, budgeting and calculating LTV/CAC by cohorts.
- Must have good communication skills and experience reporting up progress and performance.
- You are creative and have natural ability to derive actionable insights from data and drive acquisition initiatives at a fast cadence.
- Experience being part of a dedicated Growth pod or dedicated growth team is a huge plus.
- Must be scrappy, self-sufficient and comfortable working in a startup environment.