Company is looking for a strategic thought leader in the Information Technology space to drive digital transformation in a fast-growing company to join our team. Reporting to the Vice President of Cloud, Security and IT, the Sr. Director and Head of IT role will provide technology leadership in the planning and strategy, architecture, deployment, management, and day to day operation of our Global IT Department for Company . This role will oversee IT business applications, network, storage, servers, telecommunications, end-user services and vendor management. This leader will be responsible for leading technology roadmap planning and the exploration and deployment of new technologies to drive business transformation and oversee day to day operations of IT Department. This individual needs to be a technology savvy self-starter with excellent leadership and management capabilities to be part of an innovative team to support the company’s mission, partner with technology and business peers and work with c-suite leaders.
- • Develop long-term and short-term Digital IT strategy for the company. Oversee development and implementation of an IT transformation roadmap, including key prioritization and sequencing of key systems.
- • Develop, manage and oversee the execution of annual Global IT budget
- • Proactively identify and pursue opportunities to exploit new technologies to achieve key business objectives.
- • Play a key role in cybersecurity efforts and support Security and Compliance team in execution of security audits on a regular basis, including SOX, SOC 1, SOC 2 and other compliance frameworks.
- • Promote teamwork and leadership within the group, other peer groups, and across the organization.
- • Structure and scale the team for 24/7 global operation
- • Engage cross-functionally within the organization to support functional needs and enhance process efficiencies,
- • Act as IT Business Partner to executive leaders and support IT partnership across all departments of Company
- • Play key role in development and implementation an IT governance framework for the company. Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures, policies, SLAs, end-user training, technical and end user knowledge base.
- • Lead all operations of Information Technology team of top notch IT professionals in the Americas, EU and India geographies supporting global and distributed workforce of 1000+ including overseeing the daily support of various end user platforms (PCs, Macs, Mobile, Voice and Video, Business Applications).
Qualifications & Experience
- • BS Computer Science, Engineering Business, or related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- • Strong exposure to IT Service Management frameworks including ITIL.
- • Minimum 15 years’ experience in Information Technology including minimum of 7 years in a management position.
- • Experience managing large teams of 30 plus preferred including individual contributors and managers.
- • Experience in late stage growing private and in established public companies preferred with experience delivery IT services globally and managing global teams.
- • Experience in both large company with established IT and small, fast-paced, rapidly growing company where systems and processes need to be designed and implemented.
- • Experience with SOX required, experience with different flavors of SOC 1/2, ISO 27001, NIST, CIS and other frameworks strongly preferred.
- • Experience across combination of experience across IT infrastructure and Business Systems (Enterprise Applications) such as ERP, CRM, HRIS is strongly preferred, with transformation of existing and implementation of new systems track record.
- • Experience with IT Helpdesk and Workplace technology and productivity services, including Windows, Mac, Mobile, LAN, WAN, Office Wifi.
- • Strong track record of recruiting and developing talent and proven leadership skills.
- • Prior project management experience, including successfully setting priorities, meeting schedules, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- • M&A experience is a plus
Experience across majority of Company technology footprint that includes NetSuite, SalesForce, Adaptive, ADP, O365, Sharepoint, AWS, Azure, Active Directory, Zoom, Atlassian Suite and number of other common technologies spanning IT Infrastructure, Applications and productivity tools