As the Head of Product Marketing for Company Core, you will partner with product, brand and sales teams to build, launch, and grow customer-centric products and solutions in a fast-paced, high-impact environment. Your team’s mission is to create simple 1 → n products that meet customer needs and fuel growth engines for Company.
- Build. Deeply understand the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to our business, products and solutions, always connecting customer insights to roadmap strategy.
- Launch. Bring products to market that prove our unique value, vision and leadership by partnering with cross-functional teams to expand global customer reach and awareness. Deliver best-in-class product education and communications that bridge the gap between customer experience and product development.
- Grow. Develop messaging that demonstrates deep audience understanding to effectively sell solutions, continuing to advocate for our customers, monitoring sentiment, and providing recommendations for new opportunities.
- Guide your team in developing comprehensive GTM strategies and establish product/market fit for new products
- Employ a strategic business mindset to lead market assessments based on customer insight and competitive intelligence
- Set strategic direction for new pricing and packaging approaches across bundles and standalone offerings that maximize business impact
- Become the subject-matter-expert on our target audience, creating segmentation frameworks, buyer personas, prioritizing key jobs-to-be-done for the customer
- Lean into key differentiators and value drivers to drive messaging creation that resonates with each audience at various life-cycle stages
- Guide the team on activating launch programs and scaling accompanying always-on campaign strategies, partnering closely with the head of marketing
- Build a culture of strong customer centricity by grounding strategic decisions in insights and backing those up with testimonials and customer-first content initiatives
- Partner closely with sales and regional marketing leadership to set those teams up for success when leveraging your teams enablement materials
- Drive clear alignment across stakeholder partners including Product, Brand, Marketing, Sales, and more, securing the necessary resources for your team to execute effectively
- Own your role as a strong, senior product advocate internally and externally, across industry events and analyst relations
- Inspire your team with your vision, leading them to deliver best-in-class work leveraging scalable processes, frameworks, and career development resources
- 12+ years of work experience, with 8+ B2B or B2C SaaS product marketing
- 6+ years of experience building, growing and managing high performing teams
- Demonstrated experience scaling products at a multi-product company
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, segmentation, positioning and messaging, content creation, and storytelling
- Experience defining market requirements and assembling customer centric requirements for Product Management teams
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration experience with an ability to manage with influence
- Experience working closely with Product Management, Sales, Engineering, and Communications teams
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling it into actionable key takeaways