The company is looking for an accomplished and passionate Head of Product Marketing with a track record of bringing products to market and growing revenue. This is a strategic role reporting to the Head of Marketing that requires strong partnerships with demand generation, brand, product, engineering, sales, and executive leaders to help the company continue its hyper growth.
You will learn everything there is to know about our customers and champion their needs with the product team. You will use research, data, and experience to gain a deep understanding of the buying cycle. You will triage product, customer, and competitive forces and become the go-to resource for sales. You’ll be the voice that shapes press, analyst, investor, and other communications. You will be the point person to bring both new features and whole new products to market.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead and grow a team of product marketing managers to take the company’s products to market
- Set the go-to-market strategy in close collaboration with the exec team, sales, demand generation, and product stakeholders.
- Own the definition of our ICP
- Clearly articulate the company value proposition and competitive differentiators to prospects, analysts, and press.
- Support an ABM motion with insights, messaging, and content, to drive high value deals with strategic accounts
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to both better understand our products as well as improve them through strong feedback loops
- Support new feature and product launches
- Partner closely with your demand generation counterparts to build the right campaigns and ensure we’re hitting our growth numbers
- Build a sales-enablement engine that increases our win rates and ensure we’re learning from every lost opportunity
- Track and monitor market insights as well as the competitive landscape and ensure that our product roadmap and messaging are setup for us to continue to lead the market
- Inform strategic projects like pricing and packaging changes
WHO YOU ARE
- Analytically minded with a drive to uncover data and insights that informs every decision
- Can dig into the tech stuff but then can back out and synthesize insights into simple and compelling narratives
- Have the focus and gumption to make decisions and drive projects from idea to roll-out
- Harbor a desire to lead and create change in the organization
- Can handle the chaos and excitement of a fast-moving environment
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 10+ years of relevant experience that can span product marketing, product management, or solutions marketing, with at least 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience with an ABM motion, selling high value deals to digital first scaled startups or traditional enterprises
- Experience building and leading a team of individual contributors
- Experience at SaaS, or Platform-as-a-Service companies targeting mid-market or enterprise customers.
- Experience with enabling a high-performing, globally distributed sales force
- Experience working with technical products and buyers is a plus
- Global experience is a plus.
- Some travel required including internationally when safe to do so