Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
Senior Consultants have responsibility for client management, solution implementation and generation of project results. You will own project workstreams and interact with the client daily to ensure engagement success. This includes supporting day-to-day operational meetings with client sponsors and consulting leaders. Senior Consultants are expected to prepare and communicate well-organized, effective reports and presentations to client and internal executives. You will lead, coach and mentor consultants and ensure quality deliverables.
We encourage career development and hiring for the long term. As a Senior Consultant, you will follow a clearly defined career path and continue to deepen your specialized industry knowledge and consulting skills. As you hone your project management skills, leadership abilities and the aptitude for managing multiple workstreams, you will have the opportunity to progress to the Managing Consultant level.
Specific Responsibilities for this role include:
• Use your healthcare industry experience and your prowess to identify, sell and successfully deliver innovative solutions from design, through development and implementation for revenue challenged managed care health systems, hospitals, AMCs, IDNs to prioritize investments and refine contracts to strategy and growth imperatives.
• Design and contribute to a portfolio of critical consulting engagements during this heavy reform time for managed care provider and provider sponsored plan organizations across the country
• Bridge payer and clinical expertise to deliver synergy and more robust solutions to our clients targeting value and outcomes.
• Contribute to nationwide business development and relationship management activities for GuideHouse Healthcare clients requiring the need for alternative value based models
• Play a key role in helping guide the firm’s continued development of leading-edge consulting, in the value transformation service line
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited university
• 3+ years strategy and operations lead experience in commercial managed care market with demonstrated financial and analytical skills to realign health entities investment portfolio
• Identifying and reprioritizing the portfolio to invest in the right service lines and businesses to optimize revenue, growth or other strategic imperatives
• 3+ years experience strategically working with managed care contracts on the payer/provider side to align with strategy and deliver expected revenue
• 3+ years delivering corporate financial plans for healthcare payer/provider that includes longitudinal analysis and delivers validated forward planning to the institution
• 5+ years studying industry trends, risks, and client's financial and market portfolio and advising health system CFO, CSO, CEO on managed care contract details and benefits design that maximizes revenue
• 2+ years of pricing or health economics experience
• 1+ years of executive consulting experience influencing C-Suite healthcare client on strategic decisions inclusive of selling, designing and implementing programs that deliver results
• The ability to travel up to 70%
• Master's Degree
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent quantitative analysis skills
• Demonstrated excellence in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as the ability to conduct research
• Track record of efficiency, flexibility, creative problem-solving, self-motivated, analytical and highly-organized
• Proven ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively within team structures
• Entrepreneurial spirit and excitement toward promoting Guidehouse’s growing healthcare practice
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- This position is available virtually from PST, CST or EST time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program