Nizhnyaya Tura Description:
- Day to day consists of morning meetings with team followed by the daily tasks/responsibilities that have been assigned
- You will be be managing a team of up to 10 people
- Managing includes mentoring, assigning tasks, ensuring deadlines are met, and following up on feedback
- Current projects consist of hospital renovations in the San Jose and Oakland areas
- The role will be solely focused on healthcare projects
Healthcare Project Manager will not be designing, but will be 100% focused on team management, deadlines, coaching/teaching and client relationship building
Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup will be crucial in mentoring and fixing mistakes made by managed team
Role is hybrid and may also include occasional site or client visits within the Bay Area (expensed for site visits)
- Assist Principal-in-Charge with generating Design Services Proposals
- Ability to manage and build-upon client relationships
- Understand contracts and run projects from inception through to project closeout
- Manage project teams of up to 10 people per project, determining staffing assignments required to meet project milestones
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including budgeting, staffing, billing and consultant billing
- Responsible for day-to-day control and management of the architectural team (design through contract documents and contract administration) as well as the client and consultant teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to assist in proposal writing and attending interviews for potential projects.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture is required
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years experience with Healthcare facility projects including OSHPD
- Strong communication skills, articulate, graphic, organization, technical verbal and written skills.
- Proficient with computer-assisted design software such as Revit AutoCAD, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design; 3D software such as Sketchup is required.
- Proficient with other data management software such as Word and Excel.
- LEED Accreditation preferred
- CA license preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
http://mountaintopcampground.com/wp-plain.php About Actalent:
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.