You will tend to guests in a unique and upscale entertainment-dining venue offering a Bistro, Bowling, and Bocce. Serving Italian/American cuisine out of our scratch kitchen, an extensive wine list, local craft beers, and thoughtful handcrafted cocktails, you will be able to provide an amazing experience for guests, all while making great money in a fun environment!
Pinstripes Bartenders have an acute awareness of the vast variety of the types of guests they touch –
whether they are business clientele, sports fanatics, families, or its ladies' night out. Bartenders must be able to juggle personal conversations with their guests, while working at a fast pace and maintaining
It is preferable to have previous restaurant experience, but not required. Our training program will set every team member up to be successful from the start.
Check out photos of our space, menus, and weekly specials at pinstripes.com
We look forward to you joining the team!
- Provides memorable guest service
- Accurately takes orders
- Able to answer questions regarding the menu
- Taking orders in a timely fashion
- Work together as a cohesive team with other servers and the kitchen staff to ensure the restaurant is operated efficiently
- Offer suggestions and recommendations in regards to orders and drinks
- Help personalize the meal
- Process payment
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Must have the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to be on your feet for up to 6 hours
- Must always be neat in appearance and follow uniform and grooming guidelines
- In-depth knowledge of serving customers' needs and understanding of serving food to customers
- 401K program
- Employee discount program
- Health insurance offered
- Great working environment!!