Ref ID: 00090-9503358248
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Compensation: $25.00 to $28.00 hourly
Responsible to the Director of Human Resources for the completion of all assignments.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
1. Oversees and coordinates the Orientation Program.
2. Ensures background checks are conducted.
3. Participates in the preparation of Human Resources Reports
4. Assists in handling complaints as needed.
5. Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of employees’ personnel records, consultants records and former employee records.
6. Monitors StarPoint Program, Employee of the Quarter and Monthly Employee Birthday Recognition.
7. Attends meetings as requested and in the absence of the Director of Human
8. Assists in conducting exit interviews and prepares separation information.
9. Serves as the American Disability Act (ADA) Administrator.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.