buy cenforce cheap Employment Type: Full-time, Exempt
can i buy generic Lyrica Wage: A competitive salary of $60,00 - $75,000 base pay
http://childpsychiatryassociates.com/treatment-team/kent-kunze Department: Administration Department
Reports To: Administration & HR Senior Manager
Position Location: California, flexible
Work Schedule: We currently work two (2) days a week in an office and three (3) days remotely with the possibility of increasing to three (3) office workdays in the future
Vaccine Policy: We require all staff to be fully vaccinated
Highly respected organizations, California Environmental Voters (EnviroVoters), and EnviroVoters Education Fund, are excited to launch a search for a Human Resources (HR) Generalist to join our dynamic, fun, and high-performing team!
We are looking for candidates who are excited about using their knowledge of full-cycle recruiting, payroll, benefits, and professional development programs to help our rapidly growing organization continue to establish systems and processes that build an enriching, thriving, and high-impact team culture.
WHO WE ARE
We believe this moment requires transformative change. The climate crisis is here. And Black, Indigenous and people of color have been bearing the burden of our pollution-based economy for generations. We have the solutions to stop climate change, but we lack the political will to do it at the rate and scale that's needed.
EnviroVoters exists to build the political will and power to solve the climate crisis, use climate action to advance justice, and create a global roadmap. To protect our water, land, air, and our most vulnerable communities, we organize voters, elect, and train candidates, and hold lawmakers accountable for bold policy change.
Our vision is to build resilient, healthy, thriving communities, and create a democracy and economy that is just and sustainable for all.
EnviroVoters Education Fund, EnviroVoters's 501(c)3 sister organization, works through programs focused on voter engagement and mobilization, issue advocacy, legislative accountability, and research and opinion polling to provide the public, policymakers, and environmental advocates with the resources they need to make California's air, water, and natural resources cleaner and greener through the democratic process. For more information, please visit www.envirovotersedfund.org.
The work of EnviroVoters and EnviroVoters Ed Fund to protect and advocate for the environment is rooted in our commitment to racial, social, and environmental justice. Engaging Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, among other key constituencies for the environment is an organizational priority. Within the organization, we aim to create a workplace culture and policies and practices that demonstrate how we value equity and inclusion.
OUR CORE VALUES
Relationships are at the heart of our culture and our core values enable us to build ones that are strong, trusting, empowering, and thriving. Therefore, in our everyday interactions with each other and our partners, we strive to act with Equity, Courage, Integrity, Compassion, Impact, and Learning.
WORK SCHEDULE AND VACCINE POLICY
A focus on relationships also informs our work schedule. We believe time together in person is critical to team building. To that end, we currently work two days a week in person with the possibility of increasing to three in the future. As such, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The HR Generalist is critical to our overall organizational success, primarily responsible for developing a core-values guided and results-driven recruitment and onboarding strategy for our rapidly growing, fast- paced organization. We strongly believe that our people are our most important asset, and you will lead the effort to attract -- and retain -- top talent. Additionally, you will be a critical member of our human resources information systems (HRIS), payroll systems, and benefits administration cohort. Please continue reading to learn more about the high-impact work that you will do:
- Own and drive onboarding and recruitment by employing best-in-class practices in pro-active sourcing and marketing (including through social media), and the vetting of candidates
- Gather and leverage competitive data to analyze industry trends and labor market conditions to inform and develop recruitment and retention policies
- Retain and manage documentation related to recruiting and onboarding including interview questions/responses, offer letters, and all pertinent Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) information
- Perform employment verifications, including criminal background checks, previous employment, I-9 information, and E-verification
- Develop command fluency in our recruitment and onboarding systems, payroll system, and continue to develop their efficiency and effectiveness
- Coordinate our employee referral and recognition programs
- Develop command fluency in our benefits program, and support your world-class fellow HR Generalist in its administration and enhancement
- Lead organization-wide employee engagement and morale events
- Partner with other departments' hosting of events, assisting them with HR-related details such as COVID-19 testing requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualities and experience:
- At least six years total combined relevant HR experience in recruiting, payroll, and benefits
- Experience in retention programs and leading employee engagement events
- Highly organized and efficient, skilled at multi-tasking
- Ability to maintain your cool in stressful situations – we are a fast-paced culture
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Enjoy collaboration – we are a highly-collaborative, buy-in driven culture
- Attentive listener
- High attention to detail
- A self-starting, action-oriented bias that enthusiastically jumps into work, but always with a people-oriented approach
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using HR software and HRIS databases
NICE to HAVES
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field
- Human resources certifications, such as Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior
- Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or Society for Human Resources Management Certified
- Professional or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP/CSP)
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
California Environmental Voters offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage; a 401(k)-retirement program with employer match; flexible spending account (FSA) for health care expenses; commuter program; and optional life insurance.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) of this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimal levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at-will relationship.
We are committed to equity, inclusion, and environmental justice. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we seek to create and sustain a team that reflects the diversity of the state we serve. We welcome applications from individuals from all backgrounds, especially those with experience working with communities most impacted by California's environmental challenges.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply through our careers portal – in case you need it, here is the link. Please note that a cover letter and resume must be provided for consideration and that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you! Thank you for your interest in EnviroVoters!
California Environmental Voters and the California Environmental Voters Education Fund are committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and a pleasant working environment. Salary is based on a nonprofit scale and commensurate with experience.