Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
As a part of Wells Fargo's Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineering organization, you would be responsible for solving IT operational challenges using software tools and processes to empower development teams to provide Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) to support application development.
This role is responsible for working with engineering teams within the Identity and Access Management Build Engineering organization to develop and implement innovative solutions and analytical tools for the IAM Portfolio that align with the IAM Technology Road Map. This includes identifying processes that can be automated to improve delivery times while considering security vulnerabilities.
Areas of responsibility will include, but not limited to code and script development for applications, tools and testing, creating diagrams, flowcharts, presentations and other support documentation.
This position will be party of the Certification Onboarding team, supporting applications throughout the organization to provide needed data to approved certification solution in order to comply with Wells Fargo policies. The candidate will work in both the Mainframe and Windows environment, therefore will need to be comfortable navigating between both platforms, including writing JCL and TSQL. A good understanding of Identity and Access Management principles and various security models and platforms, including Active Directory and Top Secret.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 2+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- 3+ years of mainframe experience
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years JCL, TSO, CA-11
- 3+ years experience writing and executing SQL Server scripts
- 3+ years experience with NDM
- 2+ year of technical documentation and publication experience
- 3+ years experience with Identity Management processes and procedures
- Ability to analyze data feeds and provide feedback to business partners
- Basic SQL Developer Experience
- Basic understanding of AutoSys and how to execute jobs
- Top Secret and RACF experience, including JCL, SAS and CA-11
- Hashing experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast changing team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Saint Louis Park: 300 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.