Kforce has a client in San Francisco, CA that is seeking an Instructional Designer for a remote position.
The Instructional Designer will use their instructional design and writing ability to create rich, immersive content that reaches hundreds of employees. This content will be experienced by new employees to seasoned managers. You bring a strategic eye to effective design and produce content that takes people through a reasonable narrative towards a given learning goal.
- Primary project focuses will be on developing quick hit video and e-learning on a variety of topics and service lines at our client and within the Logistics Industry
- Instructional Designer will design and write exceptional course materials to support a variety of delivery types, including self-paced, mobile, video, podcast, webinar and leader-led
- Scope, design, and develop learning products, including assets and assessments, to support a variety of delivery types, including self-paced, mobile, video, podcast, webinar and leader-led, focusing on digital and blended content creation
- Collaborate with business and L&D program stakeholders, ensuring content reflects needs and requirements
- As an Instructional Designer, you will simplify complex issues and develop clear scripts and storyboards for instructional videos and/or interactive courses
- Update the Content PM with any content you create for tracking and governance