Integrated Art Director (Temporary)
As an Integrated Art Director, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Concept and design high-level print and web design projects.
- Manage the artistic development of marketing and thought leadership materials; provide direction and feedback to Graphic Designers and Production Artists.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors inclusive of outside freelancers and agencies to execute creative projects.
- Manage approvals with Senior Management, Creative Director, clients and team for appropriate approvals.
- Proactively seek to align brand positioning and creative requirements across all organizational materials – both internally and externally and offer guidance on improving technical or procedural team processes.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards in all executions.
- Manage and evaluate the team and hire temps/freelancers/consultants for projects as needed.
- Provide guidance around current and future talent needed to produce highest possible creative quality.
- Research, evaluate, receive estimates and hire external vendors.
- Manage all aspects of photo shoots including talent, contract requirements, usage rights and final production.
- Collaborate with management teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects within budget and required timelines.
- Communicate with clients and to team members to initiate and lead kick-off meetings, brainstorms.
- Research, problem-solving and presentation skills required.
- Create digital asset management folders for all assets of large initiatives.
- Release or upload final files to clients or vendors.
- Organize, archive and keep assets up-to date and archive final files to asset management system when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts or Social Sciences or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience in creative services industry/function. Experience working in an agency or in-house team environment, with various procedures and communicating well with clients and teammates.
- 2+ years experience managing or leading others.
- Excellence in all Adobe Mac platform software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Acrobat. Dreamweaver and or Flash).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize according to deadlines and react to adjustments on the fly.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
- Attntion to details is a must.
- Ability to organize and implement changes to tracking and data documents.
- Graphic Design and Production background.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP