Series C, $100M+ Backed with REAL valuation and Equity, Creating extremely complex and disruptive software tech! Partial Remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Shaner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $275,000 per year
A bit about us:
* AI + Cloud Native + Complex and Disruptive Software
* Series C, $100M+ Backed with REAL valuation and Equity for employees
* No deadlines culture = YOU decide when to ship
* No meetings at weird hours = Culture of boundaries = Understand you have a life outside of work
* Mission driven
* Collaborative, always learning, and growing mentality
We are located in Oakland, CA near BART, have secured $100M+ in funding, have a national client base, and are creating unique solutions for the greater good!! You could say that we are on a mission of truth! Our executive team enjoys revolutionizing/disrupting the way technology is created! Our world is becoming more and more plugged in consumers are changing, and our clients are maximizing our expertise to keep up. We have developed unique software solutions and are actively looking for Software Engineers who LOVE the challenge and excitement of a fast growing company! We are looking to DOUBLE our engineering team!
We are on the fast track, so your growth in the next 3 years could be exponential! If this intrigues you, then please read on and apply to learn more.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary! $150k - $275k ... name your price
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- 401k match
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Cerebral work culture
- True balance where even the lunch hour is sacred!
Your background plus some duties of the role:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or Physics.
- Experience level agnostic = Some experience to very experienced, we like diversity
- Language agnostic
- Python experience is a plus
- AWS also a plus. We are cloud native with a dash of AI
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines and maintaining them
- Software skills in Python, Rust
- Experience with distributed systems, microservices architecture
- Experience using AWS services such as EC2, ECR, RDS, Batch, CloudFormation, CloudWatch
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- A strategic approach and strong communicator
- Preferred, but not required would be to have worked in a fast-growth company that is scaling fast
We can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-growth company, make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize an industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with amazing benefits!
Feel free to contact me directly -
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.