Kforce has a client that is seeking a Lead UX Designer to focus on our client's eCommerce experience. Our client is in San Francisco, CA, but we are open to both local and remote only candidates.
In this role, the Lead UX Designer will use your exceptional human-centered design skills to lead the user experience across key customer touch points, specifically on the retail website in the high traffic areas (i.e.: product information page, holistic shop experience, etc.).
- Lead UX Designer will design the user experience on a range of projects
- Build relationships and work strategically with executives, product managers, creative designers, researchers, technologists, and our brands
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide user experience solutions and user research to meet the business needs
- As a Lead UX Designer, you will create journey maps, wireframes, UI, specifications, audits, heuristic evaluations, taxonomy recommendations, task flows, and prototypes
- Use a deep knowledge of design principles and human behavior to design exceptional frictionless experiences
- Synthesize customer feedback, research, and analytics into actionable results
- Uses skills as seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Lead UX Designer resolves a wide range of issues in innovative and practical ways
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, business communication and writing skills