Ref ID: 00412-9503020653
Classification: Loan Processor
HOT NEW JOB!!! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND FOR PROMPT REPLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO MY LINKEDIN AT JAYVELLE CASTANEDA. THANK YOU!!
Our client, their mission is to provide boat owners with quick and painless financing, especially those who struggle to find financing elsewhere.
This effort is supported by an emphasis on superior customer service, unparalleled dependability and optimized execution.
Job Description: - Loan Processor
- Maintain and service dealers across dealer network.
- Receive, approve and assist in closing all loans with assigned dealers.
- First point of contact for all dealers and will answer any questions regarding the loan process from origination to closing.
- Following up with leads, analyzing information and getting that information to the correct underwriter/manager.
- Work closely with the sales and closing department to build pipeline and improve closing percentage.
- Assist in managing a pipeline of 200+ leads.
- Keep account status up to date in all systems.
- Prepare weekly and monthly closing reports.
- No cold calling or origination required.
- 3+ years in bank environment required.
- 3+ years as loan officer required.
- 3+ years of account management preferred.
- Underwriting experience preferred.
- College Degree in business or communications with 3+ years experience, or 5+ years in related experience.
- Strong phone and email communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Person with knowledge/experience of boat industry will be preferred.