Requisition ID # 134447
Job Category: Accounting / Finance
Job Level: Manager/Principal
Business Unit: Finance
Job Location: San Francisco
Misoprostol without prescription Department Overview
PG&E’s Business Finance team provides critical financial support to its operational Business Partners within the company. This support includes but is not limited to financial analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting, monitoring, performance metric reporting and analysis. These services are critical to achieving the company’s strategic, operational and financial objectives.
buy dapoxetine sweden Position Overview
The successful candidate will serve as the Business Finance Manager supporting Electric Operations. As a member of the Business Finance Electric Operations leadership team, the candidate will help define and achieve the team's strategic objectives. The successful candidates team includes program analytical support for high profile Electric programs totaling over $1B in annual spend. The manager will be responsible for developing his/her team members and driving a culture that encourages and rewards thought leadership, critical thinking, high-quality work, ethics, efficiency, action, accountability, collegiality and safety.
The candidate will serve as a business partner focal for all finance and accounting, including planning, budget, forecasting, tools, and optimization analysis. A successful candidate will integrate with the client organization and become a trusted financial and strategic thought leader. In sum, the individual will balance and utilize their functional expertise, intellectual curiosity, ethics, and interpersonal skills to build and maintain integrative relationships and ensure best in class decision support and recommendation.
http://carlabaz.com/shop/?min_price=100 Core Responsibilities
- Planning (Long Term): Develop, advise and integrate the business unit financial plans and performance baselines to meet the Company's long term operational and financial objectives. Help. Ensure alignment with regulatory filings.
- Forecasting (Short Term): Coordinate monthly forecast process and provide timely, balanced forward looking financial assessments that capture current performance and enable nimble, value optimized operational and financial decisions.
- Reporting & Analysis (Historical): Provide timely and accurate monthly financial visibility that objectively assesses performance, and proactive financial analytics that identify opportunities, risks, and associated resolution recommendations.
- Process Optimization: Identify, and evaluate key processes for opportunities in effectiveness, control, and efficiency, and recommend and implement improvements.
- Tools: Provide active engagement on the evaluation, design, and use of our critical functional toolset.
- Governance: Implement and maintain functional governance standards, and provide feedback on areas of opportunity.
- Regulatory: Serve as the financial backbone for regulatory filings, support, and defense.
- Support Key Business Issues: Actively participate in special initiatives related to Business Planning or business partner organizations and complete assigned tasks related to the initiatives. Provide strategic planning and operational performance analysis.
- Facilitates partner preparations for Business Performance Reviews by defining preparation schedules and preparing required documents (such as quarterly business review profiles, annual budget requests, and budget prioritizations).
- Supports 3/5-year operating plan for partners, regulatory filings and integrated planning process.
- Helps coordinate monthly forecast process. Ensures alignment with regulatory filings.
- Reviews cost monitoring systems to ensure that adequate controls are in place to uncover and correct erroneous charges.
- Presents financial findings and provides recommendations to partners and Finance management
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or Finance; or equivalent experience
- • Minimum of two years of experience leading and developing teams AND
• Minimum of five years in financial planning, analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- CPA and/or CFA
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Six Sigma / Lean experience
- Working knowledge of SAP R3, SAP BW
- Ability to execute tactically as well as depict the whole idea / strategic analysis
- Ability to work successfully independently and in fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional time management skills to deal with tight deadlines
- Excellent strategic thinking, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Successful track record of working collaboratively with teams
- Understanding of Utility Accounting fundamentals and the PG&E cost model to consult on program issues
- Strong understanding of Accounting principles and overhead allocation models
- Intellectual curiosity, and relentless drive for continuous improvement
- Experience with financial modeling or forecasting
- Demonstrated success interacting at various organizational levels, from line employees to Managers, Directors and Executives