As a combined organization, Franklin Energy and AM Conservation Group is undertaking what is perhaps the central challenge of our times – to help drive the transition to net-zero carbon economies while ensuring that no working families, businesses, or local communities are left behind. To do that, we are the utility industry’s top provider of turn-key energy efficiency and grid optimization programs and products, all of which contribute to reducing carbon and waste and, at the same time, free-up resources for creating more innovation investment and jobs. With over 26 years in business, we have more than 1,300 experts across the United States and Canada, with warehouses on both coasts. The organization’s integrated in-house services provide deep personalization and insights, helping energy partners achieve their carbon-reduction and energy productivity goals.
We believe the organization’s most “precious resources” are its people. We pledge a relentless pursuit to embody a culture that acknowledges, recognizes, and infinitely seeks to understand the unique differences of its people. We are committed to creating employee experiences that continually attract and embrace a multiracial, multicultural, and multigenerational workforce that promotes outstanding performance and mirrors our diverse partnerships, clients and communities we serve.
This position is responsible for working directly with program managers, staff, clients, and utility representatives to ensure the development of marketing strategies and deployment of tactics that deliver on program and client goals. The incumbent will lead a small team of specialists and collaborate with other marketing stakeholders to create marketing strategies, plans and approaches. With an emphasis on internal and external client service, this role is essential to the achievement of marketing results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Collaborate with clients to develop marketing plans and promotional strategies that drive program participation, pipeline and program targets.
- Work with program management and finance to develop and maintain marketing budgets.
- Oversee the deployment of marketing campaigns including digital, mass media and event marketing campaigns in coordination with internal creative staff and external advertising agencies.
- Write copy for brochures, direct mail, e-mail, case studies, and other promotional materials.
- Represent the efficiency program at promotional, industry and stakeholder events.
- Track, analyze, and report on the results of marketing promotions to determine level of success for each effort.
- Use data and analysis to improve the success rate of marketing operations.
- Facilitate the workflow and approval of marketing materials from multiple internal and external parties.
- Manage direct reports and oversee department staff. This includes interviewing, planning, assigning, completing performance evaluations, coaching, mentoring and directing work.
- Mentor department personnel in achieving their personal goals annually as well as their long-term development goals.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience.
- At least two years management/supervisory experience including hiring, coaching, performance reviews, and mentoring
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong client service and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with clients, program employees and vendors.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems.
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
- Reliable transportation
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer