Pokrov Manufacturing Lab Technician
http://relaxapartmanitara.com/alaska-anchorage-dating-dating-2/top-relationships-app-i-attempted-this-current/ Brief overview for the Company:
BioGenex is at the forefront of the emerging discipline of molecular pathology, the study and diagnosis of disease through the examination of molecules within organs, tissues or bodily fluids. The company designs, develops and commercializes systems for Tumor diagnosis, prognosis, precision medicine and life science research
http://tiffaneejacob.com/category/blog/page/3/ Brief overview for the role:
The Manufacturing Lab Technician will work in our manufacturing and research laboratory performing a variety of tasks in support of our scientists and oversee the workload to meet deadlines. Duties are repetitive in nature and require precise adherence to procedures.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform planning/scheduling of daily manufacturing and QC
- Manufacture antibodies and bio-reagents
- Run assays and prepare samples
- Perform quality control testing procedures, preparation of control slides, for products prior to release.
- Preventive maintenance and calibration of Lab equipment
- Assign tasks to lab staff
- Perform basic administrative functions relating to reagents, instruments, etc. Including maintenance and calibration of instruments
- Handle complaints
- Process ECOs
- Maintain/update inventory of lab chemicals, reagents through ERP system and other consumables
- Provide technical supervision with support of Research Scientist
- Technical Skills - Possess ability to learn laboratory skills, including use of testing equipment. Ability to follow standard operating procedures. Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Communication - Writes and speaks clearly and informatively; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests;
- Judgment - Displays sound and accurate judgment.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Required Candidate profile: Essential Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences plus three to four years of related experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures. Ability to write reports and effectively present information and respond to questions from manager or colleagues.
- Reasoning Ability
- Basic Knowledge of Histology, Special Stains and Immunohistochemistry will be helpful.
- Basic computer skills in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Designation : Manufacturing Lab Technician Work Experience : 5 to 10 yrs Position Type : Full time
Place of Posting : Fremont CA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ensures its employment decisions comply with principles embodied in Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Executive Order 11246, Revised Order Number 4, and applicable state regulations.