With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
$250 SIGN ON BONUS Are you seeking an opportunity to learn a mechanical skill with a reputable and established company? Are you ready to begin a new challenge? If so, nVent is looking for you. We offer On the Job training and career development opportunities in an inclusive, diverse and rewarding
Machine Operator will work in a team environment and operate manufacturing equipment.
Ability to work, communicate and participate in a fast changing environment.
Duties: - Receive products using radio frequency scanners.
• Pack and ship customer orders.
• Troubleshoot problems to resolution.
• Understand all aspects of production. Adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards. Opens containers, using steel cutters, crowbar, claw hammer, or other hand tools.
• Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
• Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools.
Employment Types: Long Term, Temporary or Contract.
Work Location: SMX @ nVent, 2555 Bay Road, Redwood City, CA 94063.
Job Types: General Labor, General Warehouse, Manufacturing, Production, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse.
Shifts: 3rd Shift, 2nd Shift, 1st Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 40 pounds.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $18.00.
Pay Rate: Competitive Wages.
Bonus: $250 SIGN on BONUS.
Occasionally must be able to lift 30 lbs. Pull, push, grab, bend, stoop or kneel frequently.
The ability to stand for an 8-hour shift. Clearly and comfortably, view, interpret and process information within department. Use a computer monitor for extended periods,
during normal working hours is required.