DuPont is seeking an Manufacturing Technology Leader for the Advanced Clean Technologies (ACT) businesses in Electronics & Industrial. This business is a technology leader serving the semiconductor market for the cleaning of silicon wafers in the chip fabrication process. This MT leader role will report to the CMPT/ACT businesses Global Manufacturing Technology Leader.
Brief Position Description:
Responsible for managing the global Manufacturing Technology organization who provide technical support for the safe operation of the production of ACT cleaning solutions. This position works closely with the business and operations teams at a strategic level to define process technology direction and programs of significance to the business; works with operations leadership to define goals (process safety, asset productivity and quality) and budget forecasts; works with site technical leaders and professionals to develop and ensure resources are available to meet these objectives and is also the steward of the MT competency for the LOB, especially process safety and most effective technology. Implements both corporate and semiconductor market best practices for the development of manufacturing technology resources and the building of the capabilities needed to support the safe and efficient operation of our plants. Establishes effective leveraging of manufacturing technology resources and functional capabilities to optimize productivity and utilization, drive continuous improvement in yield and product quality, facilitate capacity liberation, and meet plant technology needs.
- Balance technical resourcing across ACT portfolio located in Hayward, CA
- Lead the strategy for the continuous improvement plan (CIP) for quality, yield, and capacity release.
- Supports the overall process safety management (PSM) process for operations, and accountable for the Process Technology, Management of Change – Technology, and Process Hazards Analysis elements of PSM.
- Ensure career development of the engineering community in the ACT Integrated Operations organization.
- Develop and oversee a 5-year manufacturing technology strategy for ACT and the corresponding asset footprint and capital investment strategy to support business operations growth strategy and product differentiation.
- Broad Experience leading complex, global technical organizations.
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in Engineering/Technical discipline
- Experience in the Quality field in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and influence management skills.
- Experience with the capital management process and how technology supports
- Experience with start up, and operation of manufacturing unit operations.
- Experience with Risk management, quantitative risk analysist, and processes economics
- Experience with Project Management
- 5 years of experience in Manufacturing /Manufacturing technology in diverse businesses and technologies
- 5 years managerial experience
- Six Sigma Green belt (or higher) certification and strong statistical process control knowledge
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.