NextEra Energy Resources is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description
NextEra Energy is seeking a well-qualified candidate who is passionate about driving the clean energy revolution by building best-in-class software for residential financing programs. As a Marketing Associate at NextEra Energy, you will be asked to:
- Manage marketing campaigns and lead generation
- Create content for all marketing and training materials
- Ensure adoption of financing program by approved installers
This position will be responsible for overseeing all external and internal marketing communications regarding NextEra Energy's programs. It will require being a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of human behavior and the ability to motivate through data focused marketing and training strategies
- Drives lead generation for NextEra Energy
- Develops marketing and advertising campaigns and programs from strategic concept to completion
- Develops all internal and external marketing and training material
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite and Salesforce
- Solar power and finance experience
This job works closely with marketing senior leadership, customer service, product/pricing and operations to increase the impact of current retention and loyalty programs, develop new retention programs and/or segmentation strategies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages all retention and customer loyalty programs
• Manages internal processes and external vendor resources to design new and/or enhance current retention programs
• Designs and implements new customer retention programs that build increased customer retention rates and improve customer lifetime value (CLV)
• Develops marketing and engagement strategies to retain customers, build strong customer relationships, increase retention, and improve revenue and profitability
• Builds partnerships with internal organizations to ensure smooth implementation and optimized experience for customers
• Champions market and customer research activities to improve the value proposition of retention programs
• Operates as an integrated team member in marketing to develop retention program communication strategies, implementation plans, marketing campaigns, customer segmentation, research, and performance measurement
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience:0+ years
• Bachelor's - Arts
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
Organization: NextEra Project Mgmt
Location: San Francisco, California
Other Work Locations: California
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland